Mapex has announced the release of its all-new Falcon Bass Drum Pedals. The Falcon Single Pedal (P1000) and the (P1000TW) are completely new designs from Mapex and both models are designed to be the smoothest-playing pedals ever made. The Falcon's exclusive hollow inox steel drive shaft offers the utmost in strength without adding unwanted drag or excess weight. This increases the smooth operation of the pedal and gives Falcon a sensationally smooth feel. By allowing the torque-free spring mechanism to move independently the Falcon's stroke and recoil motions are exceptionally smooth and feel more natural to the foot.
- Interchangeable Drives enable a customized pedal feel to match a variety of playing styles (strap and direct drives sold separately)
- Interchangeable Beater Weights provide complete control over the balance and lag of the beater
- The Footboard Height Adjustment allows for complete adjustment of the footboard angle and playing position.
- The Beater Angle Adjustment provides independent control of the beater position at rest and the length of the throw.
- The Self-Adjusting Hoop Clamp pivots to match any bass drum angle, reducing stress on the hoop and keeping the base plate flat on the floor.
- A Reduced Base Plate Size allows for better snare stand and floor tom positioning.