With their superb tracking ability, ddrum Triggers set a new standard of trigger mechanics. With absolutely no adhesives required, the ddrum triggers clamp onto the sides of standard drum hoops.
The specially designed transducer is softly pressed against the drumhead. The advantages are obvious; you can change drum heads over and over without damaging the transducer, the metal casing protects the trigger from accidental drum hits and the ultra-light pressure of the transducer against the head prevents any “damping” effect.
- Playing Dynamics are recognised in a “natural way”, allowing for a realistic dynamic response across the entire drumhead (from the center of the head to the rim)
- Double triggering problems are reduced
- The special design trigger reduces cross talk problems.
- Together with ddrum sound modules, cross talk and double triggering are totally eliminated. No muffling is needed
- Fits most types of molded hoops
- No adhesive is needed
- Sturdy Construction
- All parts interchangeable