VERSATILE ADD-ON TRIGGER PAD FOR V-PADS AND ACOUSTIC DRUMS
The compact and affordable BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad makes it easy to add electronic triggering to any drum kit. With a curved shape that mounts on the side of a V-Drums V-Pad or acoustic drum, it provides convenient playing access without disturbing your existing kit layout. The BT-1 is great not only for playing sounds in a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad, but also for convenient control of a variety of functions like start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, and much more.
- Compact and reliable single-trigger pad
- Curved shape for mounting on a V-Pad or acoustic drum
- Quick and easy mounting through a drum tension rod; attachment parts for standard rod-type mounts included
- Internal design eliminates false triggering while playing surrounding drums and/or pads
- Use with a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad to trigger sounds and control functions such as start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, effects on/off, kit selection, tap tempo, and more
- Great way to add electronic triggering to any acoustic kit or additional triggering to a V-Drums set
Easily Incorporate Electronics with Acoustic Drums The BT-1 is an easy and affordable way to integrate electronics with your acoustic kit. Unlike large round pads and inconvenient foot switches, the BT-1 blends seamlessly with your kit without adjusting your setup or playing style. Simply plug the BT-1 into a trigger input on a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad and enjoy a universe of new possibilities that Roland electronic percussion brings.Trigger1ConnectorOUTPUT jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)AccessoriesOwner's manualAttachment Attachment bolt Spacer Connection cable (stereo) PD-108 PD-125 PD-105 PDX-100 PD-85Supported V-Drums padsPD-128S PD-128Acceptable rod diameters8.0_12.5 mm (3/8_1/2 inch)Options (sold separately)Pad Mount (MDH series)SIZE AND WEIGHTWidth170 mm 6-3/4 inchesDepth53 mm 2-1/8 inchesHeight60 mm 2-6/16 inchesWeight300 g 0 lbs. 11 oz.