Seymour Duncan offers three choices in the Woody Series, but all have the commonality of instant mounting and unmounting, along with a great-looking maple cover that will look unobtrusively fantastic on your guitar. More importantly, if you already love the sound of your acoustic, the Woody Series will passively amplify your sound without anything to detract from it. Especially great for singer-songwriters and folk strummers, the Woody Series offer a moderate response that gives you plenty of amplification while allowing your guitar to blend nicely with vocals and other instruments. All Woody Series pickups will fit nearly any acoustic guitar?s soundhole, with a radius range from 3.85? to 4.10?. They?re also priced to fit the budgets of most musicians, and are a much more affordable alternative to buying a mic for acoustic amplification. Moderate output, instant-mount, single coil pickup housed in maple cover and double potted. The tone is warm and rich with no 60-cycle hum. Great for strumming and delicate fingerstyle playing. Includes studio-quality 14? cable.
- Quick-mount, passive, magnetic soundhole pickup
- Hum canceling
- Moderate output
- Housed in wooden cover and double potted
- Warm and rich tone with no 60-cycle hum
- Great for strumming and delicate fingerstyle playing
- Includes studio-quality 14? cable.
- Works with any guitar amplifier (acoustic guitar amp preferred), or plugged directly into P.A. systems or mixing consoles